- What is Mech in floor plan?
- What are the things you should consider before creating a floor plan?
- Are floor drains required in mechanical rooms?
- What is inside a mechanical room?
- What does wo mean on a floor plan?
- What are the various symbols in a floor plan?
- What does SL mean on a floor plan?
- What is a planning room?
- What does FS mean in civil drawings?
- What does C mean on floor plans?
- What is a Lin in a House plan?
- What does PPC stand for on a floor plan?
- What does a door look like on a floor plan?
What is Mech in floor plan?
A mechanical room, boiler room or plant room is a room or space in a building dedicated to the mechanical equipment and its associated electrical equipment, as opposed to rooms intended for human occupancy or storage..
What are the things you should consider before creating a floor plan?
Shape and design of the roomTiered floors – split level dining areas are notoriously difficult to prepare a table plan for as they tend to waste a lot of space.Location of windows.Number and size of entertainment areas.Required thoroughfares to allow both guest access to tables, toilets etc.More items…•May 6, 2019
Are floor drains required in mechanical rooms?
All mechanical rooms shall have watertight floors with all penetrations fully sealed. Mechanical room floors shall contain floor drains. Slope floors to drains. All mechanical rooms require an epoxy or waterproofed floor is required with Epoxy or waterproofing extending up walls 6 inches at a minimum.
What is inside a mechanical room?
The mechanical rooms are the beating heart of a commercial building. … Air handlers; boilers; chillers; heat exchangers; water heaters, tanks and pumps; back-up generators; even elevator machinery can all be found in these rooms.
What does wo mean on a floor plan?
Window OpeningBeyond that, It might be shorthand to denote a feature or indicate some reference not commonly seen in the “vernacular” of the Architectural/Building trades. Like,say—“Window Opening”, or “Wall Outlet”.
What are the various symbols in a floor plan?
Here are the six most common types of symbols you will find on floor plans (versus other types of plans).Compass. The north arrow tells you about the orientation of the property. … Stairs. Stairs are customarily indicated by parallel lines with their measurements. … Doors.Jul 3, 2020
What does SL mean on a floor plan?
SL. Soffit Level + 2 variants. Architecture, Engineering, Building.
What is a planning room?
Planning Room is a place for: -> Discussion about an incident. -> Investigation of an incident (your child may be asked to attend the Planning Room as a witness to an incident) -> Implementing consquences for actions.
What does FS mean in civil drawings?
Full SizeFS in Construction5FSFar Side + 1 variant Engineering, Blueprint, Architecture4FSFinished surface Engineering, Building, Architecture4FSFull Size Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Drawing3FSFloor Sink Architectural, Architecture, Technology3FSFused Switch Architectural, Architecture, Technology15 more rows
What does C mean on floor plans?
A/C – Air Conditioner.
What is a Lin in a House plan?
A linen closet in or near the bathroom will be marked as linen or lc or lin.
What does PPC stand for on a floor plan?
Pulte Planning CentersDeath of the Dining Room Makes Way for Pulte Planning Centers in New Home Designs.
What does a door look like on a floor plan?
1. DOORS: Doors are indicated on house plans with a line perpendicular to the wall and with a quarter circle, which shows the swing of the door. The perpendicular line is the side the door is hinged on. A cavity slider or a pocket door is drawn as a door within a wall.