- What is the comparative and superlative of wealthy?
- What are the superlative words?
- What is a superlative degree?
- What is the superlative form of useful?
- What is the superlative form of fast?
- What is the superlative of tall?
- Is Poorer grammatically correct?
- What is the comparative of rich?
- What is the superlative of poor?
- What is another word for richer?
- What is the meaning of richer?
- Is it richer or more rich?
What is the comparative and superlative of wealthy?
wealthy (comparative wealthier or more wealthy, superlative wealthiest or most wealthy).
What are the superlative words?
Superlative adjectives are used to describe an object which is at the upper or lower limit of a quality (the tallest, the smallest, the fastest, the highest). They are used in sentences where a subject is compared to a group of objects. Noun (subject) + verb + the + superlative adjective + noun (object).
What is a superlative degree?
Superlatives (with Examples) A superlative is the form of an adjective or an adverb used to compare three or more things. The superlative form of an adjective is used to show something has a quality to the greatest or least degree.
What is the superlative form of useful?
Superlative ExamplesExamples of Superlative AdjectivesAffirmativeSuperlativepolitemost politehelpfulmost helpfulusefulmost useful45 more rows
What is the superlative form of fast?
What is the superlative of tall?
taller. Superlative. tallest. The superlative form of tall; most tall.
Is Poorer grammatically correct?
The dictionary dictates poorer as the correct form, with some allowing both forms. According to Google Ngram Viewer poorer is more common in books by an immense factor of 100.
What is the comparative of rich?
Comparative adjectives and oppositesAdjective ➝ comparativeOpposite adjective ➝ comparativehot ➝ hottercold ➝ colderwarm ➝ warmercool ➝ coolerrich ➝ richerpoor ➝ poorerlarge ➝ largersmall ➝ smaller15 more rows
What is the superlative of poor?
Answer Expert Verified Adjectives with two syllables can form the comparative either by adding -er or by preceding the adjective with more. … So, for the word ‘poor’, the comparative degree is ‘poorer’ and the superlative degree is ‘poorest’.
What is another word for richer?
Richer Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for richer?wealthierflusherbetter-offbetter offfattermore affluentmore moneyedmore opulentmore loadedmore prosperous6 more rows
What is the meaning of richer?
1. having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds. 2. abounding in natural resources: a rich territory.
Is it richer or more rich?
Comparative form of rich: more rich.