- What is another word for want?
- How do you write please note in short form?
- How do you say I want in different ways?
- What word can I use instead of please?
- How can I replace my Please note?
- What can I say instead of please advise?
- How do you politely ask for something?
- What is another word for wanting something badly?
- How do you use Please be advised in a sentence?
- What can I use instead of please in email?
- How do you use advice and advise in a sentence?
- Is Please note rude?
- How do you say please be informed?
- How do you say I want in a formal way?
What is another word for want?
What is another word for want?desirefancylikecravebe partial tocare forcovetfeel likehanker forneed82 more rows.
How do you write please note in short form?
NB stands for Please note.
How do you say I want in different ways?
1. Different ways to say “I want”I could really do with … This phrase is almost like “I need.” … I feel like … … I’m in the mood for … … I really fancy … … I’d kill for … … I’m dying for … … I’m up for … … I’m really into …More items…•May 9, 2018
What word can I use instead of please?
What is another word for please?wantlikedesirefancywillprefercraveoptneedrelish47 more rows
How can I replace my Please note?
Synonyms for Please noteplease consider.please be advised.it should be pointed out.please be informed.it should be noted.it is to be noted.kindly note.please be aware.More items…
What can I say instead of please advise?
“Please advise” alternativesLet me know.I look forward to your answer.Thanks for your help.… Nothing at all.May 8, 2019
How do you politely ask for something?
How to Ask for FavorsBe direct but polite. … Don’t make it sound bad. … Avoid guilt. … Don’t cross the line. … Show respect. … Avoid constant one-sided favors. … Be personal but straightforward. … Take “No” for an answer.More items…•Feb 17, 2020
What is another word for wanting something badly?
What is another word for want badly?yearnachedesirehungerlonglustpinecovetcraveitch82 more rows
How do you use Please be advised in a sentence?
“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military.” Now, imagine the same quote, but remove “please be advised.” It will read something like this.
What can I use instead of please in email?
Instead of using the clunky “please find attached,” just write “I have attached…” or “Attached is…” With this adjustment, the wording of your opening sentence will still be 100 percent professional, but the language will sound more natural, more comfortable, and more confident. You will be writing in your own skin.
How do you use advice and advise in a sentence?
Using Advice and Advise in a SentenceYou’ve done this before, please give me your advice.I need your advice on which car to buy.Her father gave them sound financial advice.She took my interview advice on board and got the job.Always get home improvement advice from an expert.More items…
Is Please note rude?
“Please note that…” People tend to use these words politely and innocently, perhaps because they are simply trying to indicate something and want the reader to pay active attention. The truth is that this phrase is actually passive.
How do you say please be informed?
“Synonyms for Please be informed” https://www.classicthesaurus.com/please_be_informed/synonyms (accessed March 25, 2021)….List search.28»please consider exp.mark, note, attention26»please be advised exp.attention, note, mark24»please note exp.attention, note, notice18 more rows
How do you say I want in a formal way?
If it’s politeness you’re trying to achieve, you could say I would like to know. This transforms what might have been interpreted as a demand into a request. An alternative word would be enquire, such as in I would like to enquire. You can precede to know with all sorts of verbs.